A37 60mm Series Fiber Optic Ringlight (currently on hold pending upgrade)
PLEASE NOTE, Due to a critical supply issue with the plastic molded parts, the Dolan-Jenner A3739M and A3739P plastic housing ring lights are no longer available.
We will soon be offering these ring lights with black anodized aluminum housings in place of the plastic. Dimensions will be identical for a direct fit replacement. We apologize for the delay in shipments while this transition from plastic to metal in being processed.
Dolan-Jenner's ring lights provide excellent uniformity, intense shadow-free on-axis lighting and are especially useful when imaging or inspecting highly reflective objects. This ring light Illumination Systems provide high intensity illumination at the highest magnification and long working distances without light adjustment when refocusing or when zoom features are used. The fiber optic system will eliminate the clutter and head radiation of multiple conventional Light sources.
The A37 series fiber optic output is an annular (ring) configuration supplying 360 degrees of brilliant, oblique and even cross-illumination directed toward the optical axis at working distances from 1.5 to 9.0 inches (4-23cm). Fits objective lenses 50mm-60mm diameter.
To further reduce specular reflections from shiny surfaces, ring lights can be used in combination with a polarizer and analyzer.
- Fiber Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Numerical Aperture: 0.55 nominal
- Acceptance (cone) Angle: 68 degrees nominal
- Fiber Bundle Diameter: 0.364”
- Temperature Rating: 225°F
- Packing Fraction: 82% nominal
- Sheathing Material: Flexible PVC Coated Metal Hose
- Bend Radius: 3.0”
- Ring Light Head Housing Material: Durable Lightweight ABS Plastic
- Input End Ferrule Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Type: 3 No-mar Thumbscrews
- RoHS: Non Applicable
- Accessories (Optional): A37P-PLZ Analyzer Polarizer
- Warranty: 12 Months
WARNING: This product can expose you to antimony trioxide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)