Fiber-Lite Mi-LED series Ring Light Systems (-RL 60mm, -RB 66mm)
- Ring lights offer excellent 360 degree shadow free light with a very high level of uniformity and intensity ( 2 sizes here, more options on our Ring Light page)
Dolan-Jenner introduces the New Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED Fiber Optic LED Illuminator for microscopy and general illumination. The Mi-LED utilizes the latest technology and is energy efficient, featuring cool white LED lighting with a "customer requested" color temperature of 5000K and even higher output than the Fiber-Lite Mi-150, 150 watt halogen fiber optic illuminator.
The Fiber-Lite® MI-LED was designed with microscopy applications in mind, able to support and fully illuminate gooseneck and annular ring light fiber optics. It is also a great solution for inspection equipment, forensics, machine vision, industrial borescopes, assembly stations, and OEM custom lighting.
The LED lighting of the Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED is an energy efficient cost saving alternative requiring less power while delivering higher performance than comparable 150 watt halogens. Offering even more value, the Fiber-Lite® MI-LED is practically maintenance free with no lamps to fail, and no lamp sockets to wear out. The long life LED’s of Fiber-Lite® MI-LED are rated to provide over 40,000 hours of light. Conversely, a 150 watt halogen can only provide around 200 hours of light. With such a dramatic increase in light hours, large savings can be realized through greater up time during applications, lower maintenance, and the elimination of replacement bulbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon black, acrylonitrile, or ethylbenzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Systems, Ring light, Single and Dual Arm
- High Power White LEDs
- Consistent Color Temperature
- Made in the U.S.A
- Universal Power Supply
- Low (IR) Heat
- Low Energy Consumption
- Stackable Housing
- Multiple Fiber Optic Interface Options
- Small Footprint
- 2 Year Warranty
Optional Configurations (light source only)
- -B1 15mm ID accepts “Mi-150 M series" light guides with 15mm end ferrule
- -A2 25mm ID accepts “SX” and “MX” series, to adapt to any Dolan-Jenner fiber optic.
- -A7 25mm ID with manual Iris accepts "SX" series adapters, provides extra color/intensity control. Accepts "most" Dolan-Jenner fiber optic assemblies.